Solavei Pay Card
How to get the Pay Card
A Solavei Pay Card will be mailed automatically with every Social Member
enrollment. You will receive your Pay Card within 5-7 days. The Money Network
will validate the name, address, and social security number you provide during
enrollment. (No credit or background checks.) The Money Network
Cardholder Support may reach out directly to the Member for additional
About the Money Network
The Money Network manages the Solavei Pay Card program through our
relationship with Bank of America Merchant Services. Money Network is the
leading provider of Payroll/1099 prepaid programs trusted by Solavei and
Fortune 100 corporations such as Wal-Mart. The Solavei Pay Card is issued by
Meta Bank and the program is managed by First Data who is a global technology
and payments processing leader. Cardholders enjoy the protections, rights and
privileges afforded by Federal, State, and VISA regulations for prepaid debit card
How it works
• A Solavei Pay Card (VISA Debit) from the Money Network will be
established for every Social Member at enrollment. Final approval for the
use of the card depends on Money Network’s identity validation requirements.
• All compensation from Solavei will be deposited onto the Solavei Pay Card for immediate availability. (See terms and conditions)
• Members will have the ability to purchase goods and services with their
cards or withdraw funds from the card at an ATM at no charge as long as
you use the Allpoint Network. www.allpointnetwork.com
o Purchases completed without a Personal Identification Number
(PIN) will have no fee. If at a store checkout, choose ‘CREDIT’
instead of ‘DEBIT’ at the payment terminal or gas pump to avoid
having to provide your PIN. The transaction will be processed normally.
o Purchases using your (PIN) will incur a $0.25 charge per transaction.
• Funds are FDIC insured, and there is no liability for unauthorized
purchases. See the Solavei Pay Card Terms and Conditions for more details.
Pay Card Member Support
For all inquiries regarding your Pay Card, visit the Money Network website or
reach out directly to the Money Network Cardholder Support line by dialing 1-888-913-0900.
Lasting relationship with the Money Network
The Solavei Pay Card is issued to you under the terms and conditions of the
Money Network. Once established, the Pay Card account is a direct relationship
between the Solavei Member and the Money Network. Solavei does not have
access to your funds and you may choose to continue your
relationship regardless of your Membership status at Solavei.
• Free-Money Network checks
• Purchase and reload card with cash or checks at thousands of locations nationwide
For an updated and complete list of Fees (toggle), refer to the Cardholder Terms
and Conditions that came with your Pay Card or visit: www.moneynetwork.com
and login to your account for details
Tips to avoid paying fees:
1. Use the readily available Allpoint network for cash withdrawals and
banking needs. See www.allpointnetwork.com for locations.
2. Avoid using your PIN when making purchases; instead complete the transaction as credit.
3. Use direct deposit or electronic transfers when making deposits.